Thursday 17 March 2011

Long time, no... blogging

Wow, I am becoming increasingly worse at posting on here! I thought I was bad before, but apparently, I've only just scratched the surface of my incapabilities..! ;)
Well, this is the very first post from my brand new laptop - a Toshiba Satellite with lots of storage space, Intel i3, Windows 7 and a set of fantastic harman/kardon speakers so I can blast my favourite tunes on Grooveshark whilst I post! Excellent, I know, you're jealous. The beauty was purchased for me by my hubby, how lucky am I?! It was stopped in mail jail over here though, customs deciding that they were gonna give me a hard time with it. Gotta love those people. Well, as you can surely tell, I've sprung the lovely from mail jail and it is now safe at home. All decked out with a sexy wallpaper featuring SSA Aaron Hotchner from Criminal Minds. Yes, the serious one, played by Thomas Gibson. Makes me smile like I belong in a closed high-security facility every time I start up the pc.. drool..!
For your viewing pleasure, I give you SSA Aaron Hotchner (played superbly by Thomas Gibson)

No comments:

Post a Comment