Friday 18 March 2011

So many CD's, so little time...

So, seeing as I now have a fantabulous new laptop, I will have plenty of room to get my iTunes on again! I've been living without since I moved from the States back in September, and all my music is on the computer that hubby has over there. So, today I downloaded iTunes onto the new pc (had to get the 64 bit version, and I have no idea what that means), and now I'm sitting here... with a big plastic box beside me filled with all my CD's. A handful are back over in the States, but that's like maybe 6 or 7, so all the others I have here. And there are soo many..! And let's face it, importing CD's into iTunes isn't always done in the flash of an eye, so this is definitely going to take some time. The box is filled, and it weighs 25 kg! That's just about 55 lbs for those of you who are non-metric. So, yes, you can imagine that I will be here a while... probably until Sunday. Monday morning, tops. Just in time for the double digit temperatures to start, if you believe the weather forecast! So that's my silver lining, right..? Nice weather when I'm done.. yeah, can't wait.

My big box of tunes.. not fun to carry up the stairs, even less fun to carry back down, I imagine..!


Oh, and if you were wondering..? No, I do not consider this magnifique or très très chic.

No comments:

Post a Comment