Sunday 19 June 2011

Saturday's shopping results

So, I went into the city on Saturday with my friends to do a bit of shopping. The weather was behaving, keeping the rain at bay, to really let us enjoy the day. I went in to buy some shoes I'd tried on a couple of days before; turquoise platform heels that just spoke to me, begging me to take them home. And you know you can't deny pretty shoes such a request! I also found another pair, grey wedges with lots of pretty flowers on it. So, of course, I had to have those as well. My husband doesn't call me the Shoe Queen for nothing!
And at H&M, I found this gorgeous rust-red maxi dress that just fit me so nicely. Since it's not every day a pretty dress like that fits me so well, I had to have that one, too. And I found a nice fringe bag on sale... and a cocktail ring. Also, I picked up a headband with a bow on it in a teal colour to match the new awesome platform heels I bought as well. A girl's gotta match a little, right?

Pretty maxi dress from H&M (and no, those are not my white sandals!)

Sweet fringe bag... on sale!

Wicked wedges

Cute headband with a pretty bow 

Pretty cocktail ring

Gorgeous and very cool platform heels 

No comments:

Post a Comment