Sunday 12 June 2011

New perfume!

After a great night out with the girls, I woke up this morning feeling a little worse for wear. And I woke up early... too early when you didn't get to bed until real late the night before! Luckily, the rain had stopped and it was a beautiful sunny day out, so that helped a little. And a couple hours after I had risen from my comatose state, showered and washed my newly cut hair (I'll shut up about that soon, promise!), my parents came home after a "mini-cruise" to Kiel with my uncle and his girlfriend and my nana. My hangover kind of vanished a little when my mum showed me the perfume she'd bought me in the duty free... Jimmy Choo! She'd also bought me the Clinique Redness Solutions Daily Relief Cream.
I so heart my mum. She totally made my day!

My new perfume - ain't it purdy? 

No comments:

Post a Comment