Saturday 25 June 2011

New bag(s)

I've been on a bit of a handbag kick the past weeks, apparently! During a short period of time, I've managed to purchase five new handbags. As if I really needed them... well, I did, because I'm a girl and we can never have enough fabulous bags!

Bought a smaller mint green-ish cross body bag from Accessorize, a pretty brown faux-leather satchel from Cubus, the brown fringe shoulder bag from H&M, a pretty overnight bag from Accessorize and today I got this gorgeous oversized clutch from Lulu's Accessories that I purchased at a fantastic store on the floor above where I work, called MiiN. Mostly, I'm a total shoe girl, but lately, my need for pretty bags in various shapes, colours and sizes have evidently made itself clear. Please remind me to leave my cards home when I got into work for the rest of the month?!


Real pretty and summery overnight bag from Accessorize 

Close up. Got maps and flowers and postcards, oh my!

Ultra fab new oversized clutch!

No comments:

Post a Comment