Thursday 30 September 2010

Tony Curtis

I woke up this morning to beautiful weather outside. I go to the TV room to do my My Fitness Coach: Dance Workout workout for the day, and then I go upstairs. I check the news online, and I find out that Tony Curtis has passed away from cardiac arrest early Wednesday.
That is really sad because I always liked Tony Curtis - he was a great actor, and an absolute joy to watch. One of my favourite movies is Some Like It Hot, and it wasn't very long ago that I was another movie he was in. It was Little Miss Marker, in which he gave an excellent performance as always. And he "only" had a supporting role.

Anyway... rest in peace, Bernie Schwartz, movie land has lost another great one with you.

Tony Curtis

With Jack Lemmon and the gorgeous Marilyn Monroe from Some Like It Hot

No comments:

Post a Comment