Sunday 17 July 2011

My wrapping skills

Monday my best friend is moving up North with her boyfriend for a year, so I've got her a little going-away present. Even if she is only like almost two hours by plane away, it still feels kinda weird to not have her closer so we can just hang out at any time we want..!
So, last night we had a going away party for them, and we had such a fun time. Speaking of fun times - if you like your wine with bubbles and in the rosé category, you need to try Bouvet Rosé Excellence. So yummy!

Okay, getting back on track about my wrapping skills...! I bought her two candle holders, and as you can see from the picture proof - wrapped them up all nice and fancy! In addition to the candle holders, I'm also providing her with candles to put in them, matches to light them with, some cute napkins and her favourite candy. I know - you wish I was your best friend, too, right?

Check out my mad wrapping skills..! 


So bubbly and delicious - like a cheaper version of pink champagne!

No comments:

Post a Comment