Wednesday 20 July 2011

Going blonde, blonder, blondest...!

Monday, I tried the new hair colour from Schwarzkopf called Perfect Mousse, in the 10-0 Pearl Blonde shade. And I am in love! Not only did it give my hair a really pretty blonde shade that I have been trying to get for aaages, but the mousse formula is way easy to use! It's like using shampoo, and it doesn't drip or make a huge mess like other hair colours might do, nor does it stain your clothes or your skin. And it is ammonia free, so you gotta love that it doesn't smell like a chemical plant in the bathroom whilst you colour. Major bonus!

I'd definitely recommend their hair colour if you want easy, no-mess at-home colouring! Picture proof below that my attempt turned out just the way I hoped it would.

What do you think? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment