Sunday 22 May 2011

I'm hooked on ShopStyle

Reading April's Vogue, I found mention of the website ShopStyle, where you can search for all kinds of clothes and even created your own looks. Naturally, I headed straight there, set up my (free) account and got to searching for all kinds of gorgeous clothes, shoes, bags, sunglasses, accessories, etc.
And now I'm hooked... I can sit in front of the pc, spending too much time looking through the plethora (finally, a way to use that word in its right meaning!) of gorgeous things..! You can add your favourite brands, create wish lists, get sale alerts, add things to your favourites and create looks you can share with your friends and family and the other stylists on the site. It is freaking fabulous!
Naturally, on my favourites there are a billion shoes, mainly from the good sirs Blahnik, Choo, Louboutin and Kirkwood. And a gazillion gorgeous dresses, courtesy of misters Posen, de la Renta and Rodriguez. Naturally, there are also lots of handbags... scarves... hats... sunglasses... you get it, pretty much everything pretty I have on that favourite list!

So, ladies, if you love lots of pretty things, this is the site to be at. And it doesn't hurt that you can make wish lists and share with your family and friends when birthdays and Christmas are approaching. They'll know just what to get you!

Now go, my pretties, lose yourselves in the magic of fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment